Monday, November 24, 2008

Sanibel Santa

I think this is may be one of the best things I have ever done.It 's what I think Santa would like if he took a shelling vacation to Sanibel Island,after the hectic days of the holiday season.
I originally made him when I was going thru a clay sculpting phase,and he was meant for Jon.He had held fishing gear,but now,he's holding a real jewel box shell with a pearl(it's fake) in it,and he has his golden shell bag,with mini "craft" shells.

For more Ruby Tuesday participants,clicky here.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Santa Claus needed a break, too! =) Great post for this week.

My Ruby Tuesday entries are posted here and here. Drop by if you have the time. Happy Tuesday!

Carletta said...

Wonderful! This is an excellent piece.
I really enjoyed your blog as I scrolled down to see what else you had done. Lovely work.

Ralph said...

That is a very Bohemian Santa. But why not be a barefoot Santa in the sands of the Gulf shores? Certainly not bootless in the North Pole!

Nice site, and Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Rambling Woods said...

Oh my gosh..I looked at some of the things you have created. What a sense of satisfaction that must give you. Love the Santa..

New Rambling Woods Site

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Great job, I love it!

Dora said...

U made it! Wow! So impressive. ;)

Gayle said...

Wow! That is awesome...you are very talented!

Dianne said...

Your Santa is truly unique and very beautiful

I love his kind, content face and I love that he is barefoot.

Tootie said...

Awe, I love your Santa. Does Jon know he gave up fishing?